Sunday 27 December 2009

About life....

Life.... reality.... facts..... a mixture of the three can be quite overwhelming....

Too many things are happening out there.... things that we may think is extraordinary, but actually a normal thing in life. But I wonder, why must it happen that way? Why must that thing be a normal thing?

Thinking about it makes my heart feels heavy. Betrayal is what I hate the most in life. I am a loyal person by nature. Well, at least I think I am. I can be a loyal friend, I try to be a loyal wife, I am loyal to my company and more importantly, I will try my very best to be loyal to my religion and my God. Loyalty and commitments are like siamese twin.... They come hand in hand.

Being loyal, especially to my spouse, who is my life partner, my bestest friend, my saviour as well as the father of my kids, it is very difficult to betray him. Eventhough there are times that allow me to do so, the guilt eats me up, and that kills me even worse. Being in a marriage means that we have committments in life, not just to our spouse, but to our kids as well as to Allah.

This blog is mainly to remind myself on my purpose in life, especially my marriage, my relationship with other human being especially my husband and my kids. I will try to be as loyal as possible, and fulfill my responsibilities as required of a wife, InsyaAllah.....

Along with loyal, another good friend of it would be trust. Trust can be a good thing when is handle in a good way. However, since it is a good friend of loyal, betraying trust can be very, very damanging. At the moment, that is my greatest fear. Thinking about it makes my heart feel even heavier. What if my trust have been betrayed? I can't even think of it as it is unimaginable.......but for sure, I think I will not be able to forgive nor forget whoever has betrayed my trust, whoever they are.....

~worried Xena~

No comments:

Post a Comment