Tuesday 22 December 2009

What I watched yesterday....

Yesterday, we watched AVATAR. It was excellent!!!! This was the first time that I watched something without knowing what is the movie all about. We watched the 3D version of the movie, but honestly, the 3D effect made us sick! For once I got motion sickness....

It's about human race trying to invade a planet call Pandora, to gain the valuble mineral located beneath the Hometree, the sacred tree of the local people of Pandora. 90% of the movie was computer generated, and the creatures are really-really amazing and scary, or rather, beyond imagination....

Basically, the message I got from this movie is that we, the human race, are very cruel people towards the environment, our planet, it's creature in it, towards other human race. We have done so much damanges to our mother earth, to the animals living in it, and to the human as well. All misery in this world is due to our action... and it makes me sad....

Anyway, I would strongly recommend you guys to watch this movie. I am planning to watch it again... the normal 2D movie...

~Xena~

No comments:

Post a Comment