Thursday 11 February 2010

What I hate about people....

I hate people who are hypocrites.....
In front, like an angel, but in actual fact, full of hatred, negatism in their hearts. When among friends, like he is the most perfect person on earth, like he loves his wife and children, but at home he is actually a lion, short tempered, shouts and curse the wife and kids, show tantrum and stuff. And for the women, in front of others like she is the most perfect wife and mother ever, but at home is a control friek. The husband does his own thing like making sure food is on the table, cleaning the house, and the wife acts like the Queen of the house, like the Queen of England! Kids are taken care by the husband....

I hate people who are pretentious.......
In the eyes of their friends, he/she is a good person. Everyone else has got something wrong with their thinking and action. Everyone else's principle is not right, only his/her principle is correct and perfect. But behind us, he/she does unethical things. He/she likes to give advices to friends to show he/she is a good person, but him/she himself/herself does not practice what he/she preaches.

I hate people who can't stand seeing other people happy....
These are envious people. They are just not happy seeing others happy.

I hate people who is too sensitive of something too petty....

I hate people who has double standards....

I hate people who is selfish and only thinks of himself/herself....

I hate people who just like to complain, complain and complain...

I hate people who just whine, whine, whine and whine....

I hate people who does not see the big picture of their other half...

I hate people who expect us to change, but they themselves does not want to change for us....

I hate people who just refuse to put their feet in other people's shoes...

I hate people who likes to lie to their partners just to cover their assess!

~hateful Xena~
Friday, 12th February 2010, 10.00am

No comments:

Post a Comment