Wednesday 24 February 2010

My CNY break....Cameron Highland Trip!

Saturday 13th February 2010, we went to Cameron Highlands, with my in laws. It was a nice trip, the whole family went, my mother in law, 1st brother in law with wife and family, 2nd brother in law with wife and family, and us. I kind of enjoy my trips to Cameron Highlands as it's one of my favourite holiday destination. I don't mind going there again and again, I just love that place!

The journey to Cameron Highland was obviously challengging because the traffic was really, really bad, due to the long weekend and CNY. However, we managed to survive and reached our apartment around 1pm. The apartment we rented was also a nice apartment, with complete facilities from the kitchen to the bedroom. We were quite please with the apartment. As soon as we reached the apartment, we straight away cooked lunch. After filling up our fuel tank, we went to pluck some strawberry and eat some strawberry ice cream. My niece has a friend there, who manages her family business. The kids had fun plucking the strawberries and of course they enjoyed the ice cream. After that, we went to the night market. The night market has really expended since we last went there, 1.5 years ago!

The next day, we cooked brunch, and after brunch at about 12 noon, we checked out from the apartment. We visited the park nearby, which was a exciting as the kids get to see various type of plants with its fruits. A quite knowledgable experience for the kids and the adults!

Here are some photos.....








The journey back is another challenge! From Tanah Rata to Brinchang, it took us almost 2 hours!!! So, the major learnings from this trip, never, ever plan a trip to Cameron Highlands on a school holidays!

My next trip here? Hmmmm would love to come back... I think I might influence my siblings and parent to spend a night here....

~Xena~
Thursday,

No comments:

Post a Comment