Sunday 24 January 2010

I am just tired....

Sigh…. Tired with all this…

I am an expressive person… I say what I think is right and what I think is wrong. Some people may not be able to accept this. But this is who I am. Either you take it or leave it.

It’s really quite frustrating when you have tried your very best to accommodate other people’s need and requirement, but yet it is still not enough. Maybe my best is not best enough? I don’t know how much more I must do because I think this is my limit already, this is my best already…...

I think I must shup up my bloody mouth… speak when spoken to, and don’t ever give my opinion no matter what! I think I will do that from now on…. People tend to misinterpretate whatever that comes out from my mouth so better shut up!

~A new Xena~

No comments:

Post a Comment