Monday 19 September 2011

Trip to UK

This Saturday I will be flying off to UK to attend an induction programme organised by HQ. When I got the news I was damn excited! It's not about the travelling but rather getting the chance to go back to the place where it is filled with good memories....

You see, my life in UK was one of the best part of my life. Of course there are other good things that happened in my life like getting married, having my kids, but life in UK was something that I would like to repeat... Some people don't understand and think that I am excited for the free travelling and getting away from family...

Whatever other may think, I just wanna be happy for me... I am looking forward to go back down the memory lane and will cherish every moment of it...

~nostalgic Xena~
19 Sept 2011
1618

No comments:

Post a Comment