Wednesday 7 December 2011

Happy 15th Aniversary to us!

Today is my 15th Wedding Aniversary...

So many good things that I have collected throughout the years, not to mention those downsides...
The ups and downs...
The knowing each other...
The blending in each family culture...
The sacrifises...
The tolerating and giving in...
The happy times...
The romance...
The adventure...
The craziness...

I may have mention regrets before but those are thoughts of devil... Honestly, no regrets as this was my decision and once made, there should not be any turning back.

To my beloved husband, best friend, advisor, consultant, hero, shoulder to cry on, thanks for the lovely years and I look forward of many-many years with you. I seek your loyalty towards this marriage and please never ever betray the wonderful marriage we have built...

I will try my best to do my part as well...

I love you and may Allah bless us and our family always.

~sappy Xena~
8 Dec 2011
11:57am

No comments:

Post a Comment