Monday 4 October 2010

Post Hari Raya 2010

Damn sleepy today! So, I thought that I should do some write up here to just bring myself awake....

Hari Raya was hectic! First day especially. It was basically to my mum-in-law's place, my mum's, mine, again and again... depending where our relatives are! This year we decided not to go back to Sg Petani as yet, probably end of this month we shall make a trip there to visit my granny.

Syawal month was basically open houses, visiting old friends, gathering here, gathering there... it was fun and tiring! Not to mention all those overeating....

O ya, I also went for my audit trip to Kota Kinabalu, Tawau and Sandakan. Did a bit of shopping here and there (shopping is my middle name!!!). I kinda fell in love with KK and I think our next destination of Cuti-Cuti Malaysia would be KK.... We'll see....

Work is ok, surviving and coping.

Ok la, got to go back to work now.

~sleepy Xena~
Tuesday, 5th Oct 2010, 8.53am

No comments:

Post a Comment