Thursday 8 July 2010

Arrrggghhhhh.... the auditors are driving me up the wall....

Two days audit.... the last audit was 4 years ago... this time round the audit is from the manufacturing group, so the scope that they are covering is different than before. Imagine a commercial group being audited like a manufacturing plant!

Adoi....

But I guess, it's a blessing in disguise. All this while when I conducted the internal audit, and give my findings, nobody takes note of it. The auditors have found the same findings as what I have found previously. I guess, they needed a whip from an outsider to get knocked! Haahahahahah (evil laugh again!)

Anyway, need to get back to work...

I am assigned as the 'communicator', so that is why I got the chance to scribble here for a short brief period of time!

~stressed Xena~
Friday, 9th July 2010, 10.05am

No comments:

Post a Comment