Thursday 24 June 2010

Scribble for the day....

Been busy lately... preparing for an audit in July. Today everybody is away for the 'Sales and Marketing Conference' aka company trip. We the support staff je yang tak pegi, so unfair! But then, enjoy it while it last ya....

What have I been doing lately?

Well, my last entry was 10th June kan? Hmmmm let me see....

12-13 June, we joined the Ex-90 SMSB PD trip. It was a nice trip, catching up with old friends and being an observer for a 'sandiwara'... hahahaha sometimes is fun to just watch people's stupidity!

The week after nothing much and that weekend as usual had our hectic weekend. I srubed the house, send Liyana to her piano class and then went to my cousin's house. She had her house warming makan-makan... Seperti biasa, mingling with the relatives....

Sunday Father's day, nothing much as the contractor was doing the house. We enggaged a contractor to do those little jobs, nothing major. Then I thought, let's do a bbq... It's quite nice having it at your home, outside the house. We invited family from my hubby's side, and it was great! It was not a fancy bbq, just a simple one. It's true that people say, simple is nicer! Our menu was: bbq - fish, prawns, squids, pari; nasi putih; gulai tempoyak ikan patin; sambal tumis ikan bilis; air asam. Simple but marvellous!

So, I am not sure what will happen this weekend, but I will sure update next week...

Gotta go now, cherio!

~Xena~
Friday 25th June 2010 9.37am

No comments:

Post a Comment